10 Reasons to Know if You’re a True Blue Caviteno
- You put ‘eh’ in the end of a sentence if you want to convince someone.
- You know the complete meaning of Gentri, Trece and Dasma and the correct pronunciation of Silang.
- You know that Rice Crispies are not the real treats from Cavite.
- You voted for Ping Lacson during the last Presidential Elections.
- You wake up early to go to Manila every Monday because of the Talaba-Coastal Road Traffic.
- You use the word ‘solo’ to pertain to memorize and the prefix ‘dang-‘ to denote greatness or maximum. (e.g. Dang-ganda ng palabas kagabi, dang-galing ng talent nya, eh.)
- You love tahong and talaba.
- You know that the best beaches in the Philippines are not located in Cavite (e.g. Lido Beach, Rikitoy).
- You understand that the sentence “Nakain s’ya ng isda” means that the fish did not eat him but it’s the other way around.
- You know that Manggahan, Langkaan, Pinyahan, Sinigwelasan and Niyog are not fruit farms.
* This is my top ten. Everyone is entitled to my opinion. Hehe.